Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Willow...and also, Tara.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Maggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2002
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    This has probably been discussed to death, but..bear with me, I'm re-new.

    First of all...Terry did a most EXCELLENT job drawing the Willow and Tara comic...

    Second - I would give up my Playstation 2 for a chance to work with Amber Benson

    Third - Is it still possible to find a copy with Terry's work on the front? I picked up the photo cover and gave it to a friend, but Amber's coming to Toronto Trek this year, so I want to have a Terry-front issue for her to sign.

    *does a booty dance*

    And I'm sure this has been answered..I know there's another W+T book coming up..I suppose Terry has nothing to do with that one? (what a SHAME)

    ------------------
    M.
    "Euphoria has just been here, and she's looking terrible."
    -Veruca Salt

    WonderTwin Power...ACTIVATE!

    Semilemelay!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Terry Moore's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 1999
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You came to the right place.

    I have six here. I will sign one and send it to you for Amber to add her signature to if you like. Just send me your address.

    In addition to Maggie's, I will do the same for the next 5 people who ask.

    North America addresses only please, otherwise you'd have to pay the ship.

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Maggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2002
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    Greatful is too tame a word to use in this situation.

    Thank you, Terry. Can't thank you enough, really. Please also give Amber my thanks. I really admire the both of you!

    Where should I send you my address?

    ------------------
    M.
    "Euphoria has just been here, and she's looking terrible."
    -Veruca Salt

    WonderTwin Power...ACTIVATE!

    Semilemelay!

  4. #4
    MastaYoda
    Guest MastaYoda's Avatar

    Post

    snif so it's a no allowed zone for the french guys! it doesn't matter we love you in france terry!

    ------------------
    img <A HREF="http://molloman.multimania.com/img/yodacolor.gif

    " TARGET=_blank>http://molloman.multimania.com/img/yodacolor.gif

    </A>

  5. #5
    bassgrrl69
    Guest bassgrrl69's Avatar

    Post

    I think I'm picking a good time to de-lurk!
    I guess this is the prize I get from checking the board every day!!?

    I would appreciate it more than words if I could be one of the lucky recipients of a signed comic from you!!!

    My god, I think I'm going to burst!! I'm totally in love with both strangers in paradise and Willow and Tara.

    Thanking you hopefully in advance...

    bassgrrl

    ------------------

  6. #6
    amberisadamngoddess
    Guest amberisadamngoddess's Avatar

    Post

    I would absolutley LOVE it if you could get me a copy too

    You are great. Thanx

    ------------------

  7. #7
    amberisadamngoddess
    Guest amberisadamngoddess's Avatar

    Post

    How do i send you my address???

    ------------------

  8. #8
    TufLilCuss
    Guest TufLilCuss's Avatar

    Post

    Oh wow... if you'd be willing to send it, I'd be.. well, greatful isn't a good enough word. I met you at the Chicago WizardWorld last year and gave you an incoherent hello- and then kicked myself right after for looking like such a goober -heh-. The fact that you're doing this just reminds me of another reason SIP is such a great book- its maker loves what he's doing.

    Thanks again...

    ------------------

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Terry Moore's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 1999
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Email me from the home page. I already have 2 emails on it. We have three more left, first come first serve.



    ------------------

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Jadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2000
    Posts
    710
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I don't think I've ever moved the mouse or typed that fast in my life.
    *crosses fingers*
    *hopes she sent her request in time*

    ------------------
    Don't judge some one until you have walked a mile in their shoes, because then, when you do, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

    Feminist Rants
    http://www.studentsforchoice.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •